What will follow is a step by step tutorial and to get setup and running with Manychat and Facebook Messenger.
This tutorial assumes you have a FB fan page set up for your art business. If you don’t then you need to start one.
It should be stated that Manychat has a completely free account option so you can get things set up and kick the tires a bit before you determine whether or not a pro account is for you.
The pro account, that has all the bells and whistles is currently $15 a month for 1k subscribers.
Let’s get started.
Sign-up for ManyChat
8) Go to ManyChat and click Get Started Free.
9) Click Sign in with Facebook to log into ManyChat using your Facebook account. This is the only way you can log into ManyChat.
10) Make sure the correct profile is showing and click Continue.
11) Click OK to give ManyChat access to your Facebook page. They will never post anything on your page.
12) Click Connect to finish connecting your Facebook page to ManyChat.
13) Leave the box checked if you want to receive exclusive updates & top use cases from ManyChat. Otherwise uncheck the box. Then click Get Started.
14) Make sure the Send to Messenger button is checked. Then click See How it Looks to preview what a welcome message will look like to your ManyChat subscribers in Facebook messenger.
15) Click View it on Messenger.
16) Click Continue to be taken to your Facebook messenger account.
17) This is an example of what a Welcome Message will look like to your ManyChat subscribers.
18) Leave the Install This Welcome Message box unchecked and click Next Comes a Broadcast.
19) Click Send This to Yourself to send the test broadcast to your Facebook messenger account.
20) This is an example of what a broadcast will look like to your ManyChat subscribers.
21) Click Time to Grow a Bit.
22) Click Finish Onboarding to exit the ManyChat basic overview.
23) Click Go to Dashboard to finish setting up your ManyChat account.
24) This is your ManyChat dashboard. You’re all set up!
That’s it! You’re ready to start rockin’ it with ManyChat.
Art Storefronts Is the All-In-One Art Business Solution
We help photographers and artists open and run their own art gallery business, online.
Your Own Website
Best-in-class software built from the ground up specifically for photographers and artists.
Back Office Tools
Spend less time on paperwork, and more time creating.
A Marketing Plan
Skip the frustration – we'll teach you what's actually working for photographers and artists.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Sell More Art With Augmented Reality
An augmented reality tool purpose-built for artists and photographers. You'll sell more art than ever when your buyers can see what your work will look like on their walls – straight from your website (no app downloads required!).
Get Art Marketing Advice Sent to Your Inbox
Enter you email address below and we'll keep you up-to-date on all the latest and greatest art marketing strategies and tactics.