[new feature] Display "Sold" Labels on Sold Products
This one's short and sweet.
Our customers were looking for a stronger visual cue to communicate a particular image being sold (or sold out in the case of limited editions), and so we quickly built in a solution.
You'll find this little red dot in galleries and fairs everywhere as the industry-standard signal for "Sold," and now you'll find it right on your Art Storefronts website.
It works by referencing your images' available quantity. When the quantity reaches 0, the "Sold" sticker is automatically applied.
That's all there is to it! We'll get back to working on our next release.
Is your art platform working every single day to improve their product and offer your site visitor's a better experience?
- A $3,700 Art Sale Placed on an iPad? A New Era of Selling Art Has Arrived
- Art Storefronts Is Not a Marketplace, We're Something Better
- 20 Must Have Features to Sell Art Online with Your Website
- Introducing Live Wall Preview with Augmented Reality Feature
- Our Mission: Solving the Starving Artist Problem
- The Journey: Learning How to Sell Art Online