[new feature] Robust Free Shipping Options
One of the benefits of running your art business with Art Storefronts is that 100% of our customers sell to the art market.
That means 100% of our attention is on making the process of selling art online easier and better.
And 100% of our new features are designed to directly benefit you as a creator.
Take our latest feature, that gives our members more precise control over how their shipping is priced:
1. Offer free shipping based on shipping method. Want to offer your buyers free shipping on orders shipped via Standard Shipping but still charge for International Shipping? No problem. Want to only charge for an expedited, 2-day shipping option? Go for it.
2. Offer free shipping based on minimum cart subtotal. This is a popular strategy for increasing your AOV (Average Order Value) – shipping becomes free after the buyer spends a certain amount.
And you can even use these two methods in tandem - offering free Standard Shipping on purchases over $250, for example.
Here's some early feedback from our members:
Is your website platform committed to giving retail power back to artists?
- A $3,700 Art Sale Placed on an iPad? A New Era of Selling Art Has Arrived
- Art Storefronts Is Not a Marketplace, We're Something Better
- 20 Must Have Features to Sell Art Online with Your Website
- Introducing Live Wall Preview with Augmented Reality Feature
- Our Mission: Solving the Starving Artist Problem
- The Journey: Learning How to Sell Art Online
Art Storefronts Is the All-In-One Art Business Solution
We help photographers and artists open and run their own art gallery business, online.
Your Own Website
Best-in-class software built from the ground up specifically for photographers and artists.
Back Office Tools
Spend less time on paperwork, and more time creating.
A Marketing Plan
Skip the frustration – we'll teach you what's actually working for photographers and artists.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Sell More Art With Augmented Reality
An augmented reality tool purpose-built for artists and photographers. You'll sell more art than ever when your buyers can see what your work will look like on their walls – straight from your website (no app downloads required!).
Get Art Marketing Advice Sent to Your Inbox
Enter you email address below and we'll keep you up-to-date on all the latest and greatest art marketing strategies and tactics.