Interview: Artist Who Just Sold $10,000+ Through Her Website In a Week During the Pandemic
Lifted up by the surging art market, artists and photographers who implement a basic marketing strategy are racking up Black Friday-level sales.
And demand is soaring. With millions working from home for the foreseeable future, forced to create new, productive workspaces, wall art has become a top-seller alongside home office furniture, electronics, etc.
For one example of what that looks like, let's look at the results of an art sale Megh Knappenberger just ran.
In one week, she sold:
- 22 open edition prints
- 18 limited edition prints
- 2 originals
- $10,000+ in total revenue
As soon as we heard about Megh's success, we invited her to share her story on one of our Art Business Consulting Workshops (currently being run 4X a week).
Here's a portion of that conversation:
- Everyone follows the same marketing strategy (provided by us)
- Megh brought in a ton of sales
- She shared the full details with all of our members so they can incorporate the learnings into their own strategy
- EVERYONE GOT BETTER AT SELLING THEIR WORK ONLINE 💪
In the first week of April, that number increased to 150%.
In the second week, it increased again to 160%.
All this to say, the online art market is exploding right now, and photographers and artists that show up for it will be benefiting for many months to come.
To explore everything we offer, and get the new membership deal, get in touch with us.
Collectors Buy Originals On Black Friday?
Yep, and savvy artists are capitalizing on it.
- The 7 Cornerstone Features Your Website Needs to Sell Art Online
- How Artist Megh Knappenberger sold $200,000+ in her first year
- A New Standard in Fine Art Print Fulfillment (Print-On-Demand)
- The Journey: Learning How to Sell Art Online
- Introducing Live Wall Preview with Augmented Reality Feature
- "A New Type of Company": The Letter Our Owner Sends to New Customers on Day One
- Art Storefronts Is Not a Marketplace, We're Something Better
Art Storefronts Is the All-In-One Art Business Solution
We help photographers and artists open and run their own art gallery business, online.
Your Own Website
Best-in-class software built from the ground up specifically for photographers and artists.
Back Office Tools
Spend less time on paperwork, and more time creating.
A Marketing Plan
Skip the frustration – we'll teach you what's actually working for photographers and artists.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Sell More Art With Augmented Reality
An augmented reality tool purpose-built for artists and photographers. You'll sell more art than ever when your buyers can see what your work will look like on their walls – straight from your website (no app downloads required!).
Get Art Marketing Advice Sent to Your Inbox
Enter you email address below and we'll keep you up-to-date on all the latest and greatest art marketing strategies and tactics.