Jeff Waldorff Passes $90,000
Surging online art market boosts photographer's business
Today, he's achieved consistent print sales through his website with the support of his wife Angelique who has managed the business since 2007.
A huge congrats to Jeff – one of the 4,000+ photographers and fine artists leveraging our marketing program and the surging online art market to grow their businesses right now.
Not a member yet? Let's talk.
- The 7 Cornerstone Features Your Website Needs to Sell Art Online
- How Artist Megh Knappenberger sold $200,000+ in her first year
- A New Standard in Fine Art Print Fulfillment (Print-On-Demand)
- The Journey: Learning How to Sell Art Online
- Introducing Live Wall Preview with Augmented Reality Feature
- "A New Type of Company": The Letter Our Owner Sends to New Customers on Day One
- Art Storefronts Is Not a Marketplace, We're Something Better
Art Storefronts Is the All-In-One Art Business Solution
We help photographers and artists open and run their own art gallery business, online.
Your Own Website
Best-in-class software built from the ground up specifically for photographers and artists.
Back Office Tools
Spend less time on paperwork, and more time creating.
A Marketing Plan
Skip the frustration – we'll teach you what's actually working for photographers and artists.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Sell More Art With Augmented Reality
An augmented reality tool purpose-built for artists and photographers. You'll sell more art than ever when your buyers can see what your work will look like on their walls – straight from your website (no app downloads required!).
Get Art Marketing Advice Sent to Your Inbox
Enter you email address below and we'll keep you up-to-date on all the latest and greatest art marketing strategies and tactics.