#7 Getting Your Art Business Off the Ground
Our advice for new or struggling art businesses with FEWER THAN 10 SALES under their belts. How to grow your audience from scratch and bring in those first few sales.
PREMIUM RESOURCES (ASF MEMBERS)
- Step-by-Step Guide to Collaborating with Influencers In Your Niche
- 15% sale on print media exclusively for ASF members
- #4 – Unconventional Marketing Tactics for the Pandemic
- #3 –How to Prepare Your Art/Photo Business for COVID-19
- Ongoing List of Unconventional Marketing Ideas
- How to create a homepage with all your works (coming soon)
Want in on these resources? You'll need to be an Art Storefronts member. Request a demo to get started.
OUR FACEBOOK LIVE SCHEDULE
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 2pm EST / 1pm CST / 11am PST
Want a reminder next time we go live?
Want to Sell More Art Online?
See how Art Storefronts
can help you
Do you have mentors in your creative life?
Art Storefronts is an all-in-one solution for photographers and artists that offers both the industry's best art-selling software and unlimited access to our marketing consultants and business mentors.
Our members get advice like the video you just watched on a daily basis.
Nick Friend is an owner of Art Storefronts and a success mentor to its members.
He carries with him 18 years of industry experience, and is committed to building a world in which artists are the ones who profit most from their work.
Learn more in Nick's full bio.
- The 7 Cornerstone Features Your Website Needs to Sell Art Online
- How Artist Megh Knappenberger sold $200,000+ in her first year
- A New Standard in Fine Art Print Fulfillment (Print-On-Demand)
- The Journey: Learning How to Sell Art Online
- Introducing Live Wall Preview with Augmented Reality Feature
- "A New Type of Company": The Letter Our Owner Sends to New Customers on Day One
- Art Storefronts Is Not a Marketplace, We're Something Better
Art Storefronts Is the All-In-One Art Business Solution
We help photographers and artists open and run their own art gallery business, online.
Your Own Website
Best-in-class software built from the ground up specifically for photographers and artists.
Back Office Tools
Spend less time on paperwork, and more time creating.
A Marketing Plan
Skip the frustration – we'll teach you what's actually working for photographers and artists.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Sell More Art With Augmented Reality
An augmented reality tool purpose-built for artists and photographers. You'll sell more art than ever when your buyers can see what your work will look like on their walls – straight from your website (no app downloads required!).
Get Art Marketing Advice Sent to Your Inbox
Enter you email address below and we'll keep you up-to-date on all the latest and greatest art marketing strategies and tactics.