#8 Art Marketing While On Lockdown
An open office hours session for our members to ask any and all questions they have on the running and marketing of their art/photo businesses during the pandemic.
If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done. pic.twitter.com/xTbKNrFmPy— Richard Feynman (@ProfFeynman) March 27, 2020
- VIDEO: The #1 Metric of Every Art and Photography Business
- VIDEO: How to Upload List Data to a Facebook Audience
- Google Chrome Plugin: Block your traffic from analytics
- Security guard becomes social media icon after being asked to run a museums Twitter account during lockdown
- Art Show Playbook
PREMIUM RESOURCES (ASF MEMBERS)
- Step-by-Step Guide to Collaborating with Influencers In Your Niche
- VIDEO: How to find out where your site visitors are coming from
- VIDEO: How to quickly review your analytics
- 15% sale on print media exclusively for ASF members
- #4 – Unconventional Marketing Tactics for the Pandemic
- #3 –How to Prepare Your Art/Photo Business for COVID-19
- Ongoing List of Unconventional Marketing Ideas
- New Website Giveaway
Want in on these resources? You'll need to be an Art Storefronts member. Request a demo to get started.
OUR FACEBOOK LIVE SCHEDULE
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 2pm EST / 1pm CST / 11am PST
Want a reminder next time we go live?
Want to Sell More Art Online?
See how Art Storefronts
can help you
Do you have mentors in your creative life?
Art Storefronts is an all-in-one solution for photographers and artists that offers both the industry's best art-selling software and unlimited access to our marketing consultants and business mentors.
Our members get advice like the video you just watched on a daily basis.
Nick Friend is an owner of Art Storefronts and a success mentor to its members.
He carries with him 18 years of industry experience, and is committed to building a world in which artists are the ones who profit most from their work.
Learn more in Nick's full bio.
- The 7 Cornerstone Features Your Website Needs to Sell Art Online
- How Artist Megh Knappenberger sold $200,000+ in her first year
- A New Standard in Fine Art Print Fulfillment (Print-On-Demand)
- The Journey: Learning How to Sell Art Online
- Introducing Live Wall Preview with Augmented Reality Feature
- "A New Type of Company": The Letter Our Owner Sends to New Customers on Day One
- Art Storefronts Is Not a Marketplace, We're Something Better
Art Storefronts Is the All-In-One Art Business Solution
We help photographers and artists open and run their own art gallery business, online.
Your Own Website
Best-in-class software built from the ground up specifically for photographers and artists.
Back Office Tools
Spend less time on paperwork, and more time creating.
A Marketing Plan
Skip the frustration – we'll teach you what's actually working for photographers and artists.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Sell More Art With Augmented Reality
An augmented reality tool purpose-built for artists and photographers. You'll sell more art than ever when your buyers can see what your work will look like on their walls – straight from your website (no app downloads required!).
Get Art Marketing Advice Sent to Your Inbox
Enter you email address below and we'll keep you up-to-date on all the latest and greatest art marketing strategies and tactics.