The Art Validation Strategy
(How to Tell If Your Work Will Sell)
When you're just starting out as a fine artist or photographer, the big question is: "will my work sell?"
Is it worth buying? Is there a market out there?
Our Art Validation strategy gets you those answers in a few days flat.
Looking for even more detail?
We created this follow-up video to show you exactly how SIMPLE and fast this method can be:
- How Artist Megh Knappenberger Sold $200,000+ in Her First Year
- Pivoting to Find Your Niche with Artist William K. Stidham
- A New Standard in Fine Art Print Fulfillment (Print-On-Demand)
- The Journey: Learning How to Sell Art Online
- Introducing Live Wall Preview with Augmented Reality Feature
- "A New Type of Company": The Letter Our Owner Sends to New Customers on Day One
- Art Storefronts Is Not a Marketplace, We're Something Better
Art Storefronts Is the All-In-One Art Business Solution
We help photographers and artists open and run their own art gallery business, online.
Your Own Website
Best-in-class software built from the ground up specifically for photographers and artists.
Back Office Tools
Spend less time on paperwork, and more time creating.
A Marketing Plan
Skip the frustration – we'll teach you what's actually working for photographers and artists.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Sell More Art With Augmented Reality
An augmented reality tool purpose-built for artists and photographers. You'll sell more art than ever when your buyers can see what your work will look like on their walls – straight from your website (no app downloads required!).
Get Art Marketing Advice Sent to Your Inbox
Enter you email address below and we'll keep you up-to-date on all the latest and greatest art marketing strategies and tactics.